How a Lawyer Coach Consultation Works
Career consulting is not just for attorneys straight out of law school. Seasoned professionals also seek out these services to help them hone their rainmaking skills, boost their professional stature, and find more SUCCESS.
The process is easy and can be customized in a way to get you the RESULTS you want.
How the Coaching Process Works
Step 1: Receive a COMPLIMENTARY Lawyer Coaching session by phone or in person.
- You tell us your challenges, needs and problems
- We tell you the results you could expect from coaching
Step 2: Choose an engagement.
- Individual coaching
- Group coaching
Step 3: Take an online assessment if desired to assist the coach in helping you.
Step 4: Participate initial 2-hour coaching session - either in person or by phone - to establish goals, create short/long range plans and customize coaching agenda.
Typical agendas include:
- 3-month minimum engagement; Average length: 6 months.
- 50 min. tele-coaching or in-person sessions twice a month.
- Unlimited email support in between coaching sessions.
- Unlimited short calls between sessions.
- Creation of an initial Action Plan to establish goals, instructional content, and benchmarks for measuring ROI.
- Submission of a Call Preparation Form – listing achievements, obstacles, or current issues- before each session.
Step 5: Measure the ROI and clarify the results you have achieved.
Step 6: CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESSES!
Find Me on Google+