Why do people treat Facebook like their own personal journal? Some students at Carnegie Mellon University set out recently to answer that very question.
Everyone wants to look their best – even online. But have you thought that maybe – just maybe – one of your online profile pictures may actually be misleading?
Enable LinkedIn to tell a story about your law firm, highlight services, showcases latest news, engage followers, and share career opportunities.
More in this category
- New Facebook Features to Manage Your Law Firm Business Page
- Using Social Media to Connect at Conferences
- Building Buzz about Your Practice with Facebook Check-Ins
- How to Use Pinterest to Promote Your Law Practice
- Why Facebook is Still a Major Social Powerhouse
- Tracking Your Site Mentions on the Social Networks