One of the most common questions I get from clients is how to break the ice. While small talk and ice breakers aren’t easy, they can be made less painful…
Give your clients what they want and deserve: top-notch service that is cost effective and worth every penny!
Learning how to nurture a new client partnership is worth your time and commitment!
Focus on inclusion by following these 5 rules for building – and maintaining – a healthy relationship.
More in this category
- BIG Job Mistakes that Land New Grads in HOT WATER
- Power Marketing Strategies: Know Your Niche
- 4 Networking Habits that Will Give You a BAD NAME!
- Control Other’s Angry Outbursts. Make Their Anger Melt Away!
- Best Ways to RECONNECT with Long Lost Clients
- You Overhear a Colleague Criticize You. Now What?