When you are faced with day-to-day routines and company policies, the idea of thinking outside of the proverbial box probably seems insurmountable. But sometimes you just have to stop playing by the rules and switch things up.
Motivation improves morale, creates passionate and hard-working teams – and, above all else, improves the firm as a whole. Here are 5 ways you can lead to improve motivation.
Successful risk-takers take their anxiety and turn it into something more powerful: Drive. Fear drives risk-takers forward, and moves them to their goals.
More in this category
- To Find Team Balance…. Think BOLD
- The Winner’s Circle: Best Legal Departments of 2011
- Do Inhouse Lawyers Really Rely on Rankings?
- Leadership Essentials for a Healthy In-house Culture
- Look at Who’s in Demand for In-House Counsel Positions
- Honest Talk from In-house Counsel about their Outside Law Firms