DO learn how to diffuse the angry situation. LISTEN to the angry person. ASK QUESTIONS to focus them and get more information for yourself. STAND UP TO THEM and try to FIND A SOLUTION.
In my attorney coaching sessions, I offer clients these perfect words to use to help them recover from this embarrassing situation gracefully.
What if you could turn wasted non-billable time into a strategic way to build your business?
All you need is the word “no.”
More in this category
- Power Tactics for Dealing with Passive Aggressive People
- Best Ways to RECONNECT with Long Lost Clients
- Oops! What to Say After You Have Made a Major Gaffe
- Perfect Tips to Make Sure Your Emails are Read (not Ignored!)
- How to Look and FEEL like a Seasoned Speaker
- How to React When You’re Under Verbal ATTACK!