You may not be able to carry a tune, but you can learn how to give yourself a POWERFUL VOICE. Even just simple, small adjustments in your usual speech can have a profound effect on your presentation.Full Story»
You are an ambassador of your firm. If you look dated, unkempt, or unprepared, you are doing a huge disservice to yourself and your firm.
Appearances matter and the little choices you make will ultimately make big impressions on the very people who’ll bring you new business.
Want to expand your practice niche…or transition to another specialty? Here’s how to convince others to embrace your new brand – and take you seriously!
More in this category
- Develop a DYNAMITE Personal Branding Message
- Protect Your BRAND Online
- What’s Stopping You from Achieving Your GOALS?
- Branding: It’s Hip to be Hip
- How to Forge Your Personal Brand